For the Institute of Data Engineering at Hamburg University of Technology
for October 1st 2023 or later we are looking for a:
FOR CRC SMART REACTOR
FULL TIME and limited until June 30th 2027. The remuneration is in accordance with 13 TV-L.
in the Collaborative Research Center (CRC) "SMART Reactors for Future Process Engineering"
A major key to success in facing climate change and creating more resilient supply chains is the transformation of feedstocks from fossil resources to renewable raw materials.
Led by the Hamburg University of Technology, the CRC 1615 is developing processes and reactors that respond flexibly to the fluctuating properties of renewable raw materials, thus enabling self-adapting, more resilient process engineering
- For this position, a very good Diploma or Master university degree or a PhD in computer science, preferably in one of the engineering sciences involved, and in particular in the field(s) of computer science, business informatics, data science, or a related discipline is expected
- Very good programming skills
- Very good communication skills
- Knowledge in data stewardship or industry experience is welcome
- The ability to develop methods, concepts, and models, as well as their realization and evaluation and the willingness to contribute to scientific projects
- We offer you the opportunity for continuing personal and professional education
- To become part of a creative team at an aspiring university and in one of the most livable cities of the world
- A highly competitive salary. The salaries are following the German TV-L 13 scheme. An extension of the initial contract is possible
For further information please contact Prof. Dr.-Ing. Stefan Schulte (firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +49 40 42878 3027)
We particularly encourage women to apply. Due to their underrepresentation, they will be given priority in cases of equal suitability, qualifications and professional performance.
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae in table form, proof of completed training and/or university degree, job references or certificates of employment) via the online application system.We look forward to receiving your online application by October 15th 2023.