For the Institute of High-Frequency Technology of the
Hamburg University of Technology
for the earliest possible date, we are lookingf or a:
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (m/f/d) /
WISSENSCHAFTLICHER MITARBEITER (m/w/d)
full time and limited to December 31st 2025. The remuneration is in accordance with 13 TV-L
- Completed scientific university studies, in particular in the subject area/s electrical engineering, computer science engineering, or mechatronics engineering with a focus on high-frequency or radar technology.
- Knowledge of radar systems, high-frequency measurement technology, high-frequency system design or hardware-related signal processing for radar systems
- Good knowledge of English for working in an international project consortium
- You think holistically, like to work in an interdisciplinary way and enjoy dealing with new topics
- You are very independent in your way of working and have no difficulties in structuring yourself
- Outside of duties, further scientific training is possible, the results can be used for a dissertation
- The Institute of High-Frequency Technology with TUHH is known worldwide for its research on interferometric radar and microwave systems and offers an optimal environment for the scientific work of PhD students.
- You will find an integrative team spirit with close and interdisciplinary cooperation, excellent laboratory equipment and trustful cooperation on all levels
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions
For further information please contact Mr Alexander Koelpin, Email: email@example.com
We particularly encourage women to apply. Due to their underrepresentation, they will be given priority incases of equal suitability, qualifications and professional performance.
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae in table form, proof ofcompleted training and/or university degree, job references or certificates of employment) via the online application system.
We look forward to receiving your online application by March 30th 2023.