For the Institute of Maritime Logistics of the
Hamburg University of Technology
for the earliest possible date, we are lookingf or a:
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (m/f/d) /
WISSENSCHAFTLICHER MITARBEITER (m/w/d)
full time and for a maximum of four years. The remuneration is in accordance with 13 TV-L.
- Successfully completed scientific university studies, especially in the field(s) of (business) informatics, (industrial) engineering or logistics
- High communication skills in English language
- Prior experience developing software or libraries in Python.
- Previous experience in distributed software development with git and platforms such as GitHub or GitLab
- Systematic and independent approach to work and structured problem solving skills
- Open and pleasant communication style in dealing with partners, students and colleagues
- We offer you the opportunity for scientific qualification with the aim of a doctorate in a challenging and innovative subject area
- Position as research associate (m/f/d) with full weekly working hours
- Travel to and participation in national and international conferences to present your own research
- In addition, access to the training opportunities offered by the Graduate College and the ZLL of the TU Hamburg
- Acceptance into the pleasant working atmosphere of our scientific team
For further information please contact Mr Marvin Kastner firstname.lastname@example.org
We particularly encourage women to apply. Due to their underrepresentation, they will be given priority in cases of equal suitability, qualifications and professional performance.
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae in tabular form, proof of completed training and/or university degree, job references or certificates of employment) via the online application system.We look forward to receiving your online application by June 13th 2023.