For the Institute of Human-Centric Machine Learning of the
Hamburg University of Technology
for the earliest possible date, we are looking for a:
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (m/f/d) /
WISSENSCHAFTLICHER MITARBEITER (m/w/d)
full time and for a maximum four years. The remuneration is in accordance with 13 TV-L.
- Completed scientific university studies, related to the domain of Applied Mathematics or Computer Science, with an emphasis on AI
- Full professional proficiency in English
- A particular interest in either multi-agent systems, reinforcement learning, probabilistic methods, or symbolic AI. Interest and/or knowledge in neuro-symbolic AI are a big plus
- Interested in developing new methods and in addressing new problems. An interest in fundamental questions is wished, beyond just implementing algorithms
- We propose you a full supervision to help you gain technical skills (related to machine learning, human-AI interaction, and reinforcement learning), but also all other skills necessary to become a good researcher.
- Your research will take place in a dynamic research environment, with the possibility of exchanges and international collaborations.
- We offer generous funding for travelling, e.g. for international conferences and research visits.
For further information please contact Mr Pierre-Alexandre Murena, Email: email@example.com
We particularly encourage women to apply. Due to their underrepresentation, they will be given priority incases of equal suitability, qualifications and professional performance.
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae in table form, proof ofcompleted training and/or university degree, job references or certificates of employment) via the online application system.We look forward to receiving your online application October 9th 2023.
Notice for graduates of foreign educational qualifications:
Please submit proof of all obtained university degrees and, if available, the recognition of your educational qualifications in Germany (e.g. anabin excerpts and/or acknowledgement of previous employers).