For the Institute of Medical Technology and Intelligent Systems of the
Hamburg University of Technology
for the earliest possible date, we are lookingfor a:
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (m/f/d) /
WISSENSCHAFTLICHER MITARBEITER (m/w/d)
full time and for a maximum of four years. The remuneration is in accordance with
TV-L 13 TV-L.
- Master degree in computer science or related fields with excellent grades
- Very good programming skills, particularly in both C++ and Python
Hands-on experience with mobile robots and robotics frameworks and particularly ROS
- Excellent knowledge of recent machine learning methods, particularly for computer vision
Strong research focus and ability to work independently
Excellent English language and scientific writing skills, German is a big plus
- We offer a fully paid research position
- We expect you to work towards a PhD, which we will support
- You will be part of an interdisciplinary team
- We provide room to grow and to implement your ideas
For further information please contact Prof. Alexander Schlaefer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We particularly encourage women to apply. Due to their underrepresentation, they will be given priority incases of equal suitability, qualifications and professional performance.
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae in table form, proof ofcompleted training and/or university degree, job references or certificates of employment) via the online application system.
We look forward to receiving your online application by April 7th 2023