For the Institute of High Frequency Technology of the
Hamburg University of Technology
for the earliest possible date, we are lookingfor a:
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (m/f/d) /
WISSENSCHAFTLICHER MITARBEITER (m/w/d)
full time, limited to June 2025 . The remuneration is in accordance with 13 TV-L
- We are seeking motivated, creative candidates, who are capable of working in a multidisciplinary team, and who have an above-average primary university qualification (master degree or diploma) in electrical engineering or a related field (e.g., information technology, computer science, mathematics, mechatronics, etc.)
- Knowledge in one or several of the areas in-depth knowledge of radio frequency technology and radio frequency measurement technology as well as radar signal processing, machine learning and artificial intelligence, practical experience with radar systems, practical experience in setting up radio frequency measurement stands, and knowledge of physiology, anatomy, medical technology and medical technology systems is desirable
- A good command of the English language is prerequisite
- IHF is worldwide known for its research on interferometric radars and microwave systems offering an optimum environment for scientific work of PhD students. You will find stimulating team spirit with close and interdisciplinary collaborations, an excellent laboratory framework and trusting cooperation at all levels
- The IHF is part of the School of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Mathematics which awards the academic degree Doctor of Engineering (Dr.-Ing.)
- The position is temporary until June 2025 and is expected to be filled by February 2023
For further information please contact Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Alexander Koelpin, Phone-No.: 040 / 428 78 - 3019, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We particularly encourage women to apply. Due to their underrepresentation, they will be given priority incases of equal suitability, qualifications and professional performance.
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae in table form, proof ofcompleted training and/or university degree, job references or certificates of employment) via the onlineapplication system.
We look forward to receiving your online application by February 14th 2023