For the Institute of Data Engineering of the
Hamburg University of Technology
for the earliest possible date, we are lookingf or a:
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (m/f/d) /
WISSENSCHAFTLICHER MITARBEITER (m/w/d)
full time and for a duration of three years. An extension of the contract for another 36 month is possible and planned after a positive intermediary evaluation of CDL-BOT. The remuneration is in accordance with 14 TV-L
- PhD in computer science, informatics, business informatics or a related discipline is expected
- Very good programming skills
- Very good scientific communication and writing skills
- Experience in distributed systems, blockchain, cryptography, and/or Internet of Things is a plus.
- In-depth interest in scientific problems and the motivation for independent and goal-oriented research.
- The willingness to contribute to an industry-oriented scientific project aiming at fundamental research results.
- The possibility to pursue a postdoctoral qualification (habilitation).
- The chance to conduct research (theoretical and experimental) within a young and international team, which is delivering very important contributions to blockchain and Internet of Things research.
- The possibility to present your research results at international top conferences.
- The opportunity for stays abroad at international partner universities.
- To become part of a creative team at an aspiring university and in one of the most livable cities of the world
- A highly competitive salary. The salaries are following the German TV-L 14 scheme. An extension of the initial contract is possible.
For further information please contact Prof. Stefan Schulte (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) and visit CDL-BOT
We particularly encourage women to apply. Due to their underrepresentation, they will be given priority incases of equal suitability, qualifications and professional performance.
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae in table form, proof ofcompleted training and/or university degree, job references or certificates of employment) via the online application system.
We look forward to receiving your online application by February 14th 2023.