For the Institute of Applied Polymer Physics at the
Hamburg University of Technology
for January 1st 2024, we are looking for a:
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (m/f/d) /
WISSENSCHAFTLICHER MITARBEITER (m/w/d)
part time (75%) and for a maximum of three years, a prolongation is possible. Job share arrangements can be accommodated.
The remuneration is in accordance with 13 TV-L.
- a completed a M.Sc. in chemistry, material science or a similar subject
- highly motivated to work in organic or macromolecular chemistry and develop your skills
- hands-on experience regarding chemical synthesis
- able and willing to work independently and acquire new knowledge
- enthusiastic and innovative team member and supporter of collegues
- the opportunity to obtain your Ph.D. working on an academically challenging and socially important topic in a new laboratory with access to state-of-the-art facilities
- a supportive environment where you are part of a motivated and friendly team (see www.fralis.de)
- the opportunity to live vibrant and international city with a long history
For further information please contact Prof. Dr. Franziska Lissel, Phone-No.: 040 / 428 78 - 4461, Email: email@example.com
We particularly encourage women to apply. Due to their underrepresentation, they will be given priority incases of equal suitability, qualifications and professional performance.
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae in table form, proof ofcompleted training and/or university degree, job references or certificates of employment) via the online application system.We look forward to receiving your online application by October 11th 2023.
Notice for graduates of foreign educational qualifications:
Please submit proof of all obtained university degrees and, if available, the recognition of your educational qualifications in Germany (e.g. anabin excerpts and/or acknowledgement of previous employers).