For the Institute of Applied Polymer Physics of the
Hamburg University of Technology
for the earliest possible date, we are looking for a:
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (m/f/d) /
WISSENSCHAFTLICHER MITARBEITER (m/w/d)
part time (75%), fixed term contract for three years, a prolongation is possible. Job share arrangements can be accommodated
The remuneration is in accordance with 13 TV-L.
- completed a M.Sc. in chemistry, material science or a similar subject
- hands-on experience regarding chemical synthesis
- highly motivated to work in organic or macromolecular chemistry and develop your skills
- enthusiastic and innovative team member and support your colleagues
- opportunity to obtain your Ph.D. work on an academically challenging and socially important topic in a new laboratory with access to state-of-the-art facilities
- a supportive environment where you are part of a motivated and friendly team (see FEM and FITNESS)
- the opportunity to live vibrant and international city with a long history
For further information please contact contact Mrs Prof. Dr. Franziska Lissel, Phone-No.: 040 / 428 78 - 4461, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We particularly encourage women to apply. Due to their underrepresentation, they will be given priority incases of equal suitability, qualifications and professional performance.
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae in table form, proof ofcompleted training and/or university degree, job references or certificates of employment) via the online application system.We look forward to receiving your online application by November 1st 2023.
Notice for graduates of foreign educational qualifications:
Please submit proof of all obtained university degrees and, if available, the recognition of your educational qualifications in Germany (e.g. anabin excerpts and/or acknowledgement of previous employers).