For the Institute of Mechatronics in Mechanical Engineering of the
Hamburg University of Technology
for the earliest possible date, we are lookingf or a:
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (m/f/d) /
WISSENSCHAFTLICHER MITARBEITER (m/w/d)
full time and for a maximum of four years. The remuneration is in accordance with 13 TV-L.
- Completed scientific university studies (min. Master) in the domain of psychology, psychophysics and or human- computer-
- Basic German knowledge B1, better B2 due to the interfaces to numerous local partners
- Independent research interest and willing to establish a professional methodology in a team of engineers
- Used to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Ready to participate and execute show-events with the partners
- Further scientific training is possible, the results can be used for a dissertation
- Innovative area especially at the Institute for Mechatronics or in the consortium of the ligeti center
- Manifold possibilities for visibiltiy
For further information please contact Thorsten A. Kern (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We particularly encourage women to apply. Due to their underrepresentation, they will be given priority incases of equal suitability, qualifications and professional performance.
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae in table form, proof ofcompleted training and/or university degree, job references or certificates of employment) via the online application system.We look forward to receiving your online application by October 4th 2023.
Notice for graduates of foreign educational qualifications:
Please submit proof of all obtained university degrees and, if available, the recognition of your educational qualifications in Germany (e.g. anabin excerpts and/or acknowledgement of previous employers).