For the Institute of Chemical Reaction Engineering of the
Hamburg University of Technology
for the earliest possible date, we are lookingf or a:
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (m/f/d) /
WISSENSCHAFTLICHER MITARBEITER (m/w/d)
full time and for a maximum of three years. The remuneration is in accordance with
. 13 TV-L
The Institute of Chemical Reaction Engineering at the Hamburg University of Technology investigates the behavior of solid catalysts in technical reactors. The aim of our research is to understand the dynamic changes of the catalyst structure inside the reactor as a function of time and space, and to relate it functionally to the catalyst reactivity. Existing catalytic processes can thus be optimized and new catalytic processes can be developed using renewable energies and raw materials.
- Completed scientific university studies, in particular in the fields of chemistry, physics, chemical engineering, or process engineering
- Very good knowledge of the English language is required for project management and publication work
- Knowledge in the field of heterogeneous catalysis and practical laboratory experience with catalytic fixed-bed reactors and online gas analysis (GC, MS) are advantageous
- Practical laboratory experience in the field of spectroscopy, for example Raman spectroscopy or X-ray spectroscopic methods (XRD, XAS) are an advantage
- Ability to work in a team, high flexibility, commitment and resilience, as well as independent and responsible action are desired
- Outside of duties, further scientific training is possible, the results can be used for a dissertation
- Participation in an interdisciplinary, highly motivated team
- Research activities in a socially highly relevant area
- Opportunity to purchase the HVV Proficard
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions. 30 days vacation per year
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We particularly encourage women to apply. Due to their underrepresentation, they will be given priority incases of equal suitability, qualifications and professional performance.
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae in table form, proof ofcompleted training and/or university degree, job references or certificates of employment) via the online application system.
We look forward to receiving your online application by February 24th 2023.