For the Institute of Structural Analysis of the
Hamburg University of Technology
for the earliest possible date, we are lookingf or a:
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (m/f/d) /
WISSENSCHAFTLICHER MITARBEITER (m/w/d)
full time and for a maximum of three years. The remuneration is in accordance with 13 TV-L.
- Completed scientific university studies, with a focus on areas relevant to structural analysis, structural dynamics and mechanics
- Basic knowledge in numerical methods and FEM is desirable
- Motivation, willingness to perform, reliability, creativity, and the ability to work in a team
- We offer you the opportunity for scientific qualification with the aim to abtain a Ph.D.
- A challenging and versatile job at an institute that conducts research at an international level and that is striving for excellent teaching
For further information please contact Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bastian Oesterle (email@example.com).
We particularly encourage women to apply. Due to their underrepresentation, they will be given priority incases of equal suitability, qualifications and professional performance.
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae in table form, proof ofcompleted training and/or university degree, job references or certificates of employment) via the online application system.We look forward to receiving your online application by June 12th 2023.