For the Institute of Data Engineering of the Hamburg University of Technology for the earliest possible date, we are looking for a:
RESEARCHER (m/f/d) /
WISSENSCHAFTLICHER MITARBEITER (m/w/d)
The position is funded by the Christian Doppler Laboratory for Blockchain Technologies for the Internet of Things (CDL-BOT) www.cdl-bot.at. The position is initially offered full time for a duration of 21 months, latest until 31 July 2023. The remuneration is in accordance with TV-L 13 .
- Research in blockchain interoperability concepts and solutions, e.g., token transfer, data access, and smart contracts
Research in lightweight blockchain technologies for the Internet of Things
- Realization of according prototypes
- Master or Diploma in computer science, informatics, business informatics, mathematics or a related discipline
Experience in distributed systems, blockchain, cryptography and/or Internet of Things is beneficial
In-depth interest in scientific problems and the motivation for independent and goal-oriented research
The willingness to contribute to an industry-oriented scientific project aiming at fundamental research results
- Very good programming skills
Very good knowledge in English communication and writing
- Outside of duties, further scientific training is possible, the results can be used for a dissertation
The chance to conduct research (theoretical and experimental) within a young and international team, which is delivering very important contributions to blockchain and Internet of Things research
The possibility to present your research results at international top conferences
The opportunity for stays abroad at international partner universities
To become part of a creative team at an aspiring university and in one of the most livable cities of the world
- A highly competitive salary. Entry level salaries as a PhD student are at a minimum of 4000 € per month (gross; 12 times per year)
For further information please contact Prof. Stefan Schulte (email@example.com)
We particularly encourage women to apply. Due to their underrepresentation, they will be given priority in cases of equal suitability, qualifications and professional performance.
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae in table form, proof of completed training and/or university degree) via the online application system.
We look forward to receiving your online application by 25.10.2021