For the Institute of Electrical Power and Energy Technology .of the Hamburg University of Technology for the earliest possible date, we are looking for a:
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (m/f/d) /
WISSENSCHAFTLICHER MITARBEITER (m/w/d)
full time an a maximum of 24 months. The remuneration is in accordance with TV-L 13 .
- Research in the field of "Networked, adaptive grid protection systems for electrical distribution gridswith decentralized generation plants" and collaboration in the associated joint research project withnumerous university and industrial partners
- Support of the teaching program of the Institute of Electrical Power and Energy Technology
- Supervision of student theses
- University master degree with admirable grades, especially in electrical engineering with a specialization inelectrical power engineering, control engineering
- Good knowledge in the field of electrical power systems
- Good knowledge of power system modelling and analysis, protection technology, fault current calculation in networks with power-electronically coupled generation systems
- independent working style, high self-motivation and ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills in German (B1) and willing to improve it to C1 in two years for project activities
- Very good communication in English for participation in conferences, publications and presentations
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Very good programming skills
- Active support of further professional an d scientific qualification, outside of duties, further scientific training is possible, the results can be used for a dissertation
- Expect a very pleasant and technically extremely interesting working environment.
- Collaboration in a dynamic team
- Integration into an excellent research network in electrical power engineering
- Compatibility of career and family is important to us - we support this with flexible working hours, among other benefits
- Tolerance, openness and equal opportunities are important to us.
For further information please contact Mr Christian Becker, Phone-No.: 040 / 428 78 - 3113, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We particularly encourage women to apply. Due to their underrepresentation, they will be given priority in cases of equal suitability, qualifications and professional performance.
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae in table form, proof of completed training and/or university degree, job references or certificates of employment) via the online application system.
Notice for graduates of foreign educational qualifications: Please submit proof of all obtained university degrees and, if available, the recognition of your educational qualifications in Germany (e.g. anabin excerpts and/or acknowledgement of previous employers)
We look forward to receiving your online application by December 31st 2022 print